Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed
All those flow meters will work and I assume the solenoid valve needs 24v to open? If it won't work with 12v you would have to use an external power supply or step up or some kind. If you can find one that uses 12v you could connect it to a DC accessory port and use a custom rule to turn it on/off.

I don't recommend using the flow meter for water changes as they aren't the most accurate, it would be safer to use a series of float switches to turn pumps on/off during the process. You can do it with the custom rules. You can use flow meters with the rules but only with flow rate not total flowed. After I added the custom rules I realized it should also be based on total so that will be down the road a bit. You will be able to use total flow and current flow rate with alerts though.

Rob is correct, you can currently monitor total flow but not do anything with the number, 1.9 millions liters is impressive.

In v5 can also view pints, quarts, liters or gallons in either metric or imperial and view by second, minute, hour or day and a system to calibrate.
Reply to top

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed - by Rob F - 01-28-2019, 03:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerhead Control Ideas Rob F 17 16,290 04-29-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  AC Outlet Icon Ideas Rob F 6 6,737 04-27-2018, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Rob F