Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed
Hi Irass, that's correct, up to 11 modes, once it reaches that the Add Light Mode button will disappear.

I know I keep saying a month and well it's probably a month away still. :( I'm working every day and lots of hours but this is a major job, I'm redoing 100% of the code and images and rethinking how everything works. I'm also not cutting any corners on the display. I almost have most of the difficult stuff finished, next thing on the list is an alert system. I was going to have alert options on the different hardware pages but that gets messy because you don't know all the alerts setup in a glance. With the new system there will be no alert settings on any pages, instead there will be a single page similar to the schedules. You'll press a create alert button and be able to select what the alert is for and if the alert should be audio, email or home page dock. Any other settings related to the equipment/sensor selected will also show up. Then there will be a nice sortable list of everything. This will be a nice improvement and looking forward to digging in.
Reply to top

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed - by Rob F - 10-21-2018, 01:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerhead Control Ideas Rob F 17 16,323 04-29-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  AC Outlet Icon Ideas Rob F 6 6,759 04-27-2018, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Rob F