Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed
Thinking about the rules I set up with my return pump and "display high" float switch.. Is there a way, or should there be a way, to require an active acknowledgement of an alarm or condition before the system restarts something? For instance, if my "display high" float is closed and the return pump stops to prevent an overflow, I'd like for absolutely nothing to happen until I look at the display and it says, "Hey dummy, something's wrong!" and I have to press "reset" or something..
I know I can set up an email and an audible alarm, but maybe it would be easier, or just nice, to have the option of categorizing a rule as a "warning" or "emergency condition" that pops a warning up on the screen. From what I understand right now, say if my "display high" float triggers the return pump to stop, it just stops, and other than a buzzer (which could be anything else) or an email, I can't see right away what the problem is.
Longshot: have a failure log or something that I can look at and see when and how often I get certain alarms or conditions? (Is that already an option? lol)

Just brainstorming. Thanks!
Reply to top

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robo-Tank v5.0 Flowchart - Ideas Needed - by Skwerl77 - 06-28-2018, 10:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerhead Control Ideas Rob F 17 16,303 04-29-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  AC Outlet Icon Ideas Rob F 6 6,745 04-27-2018, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Rob F