Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo-Tank User Manual v4.05
Hello everyone, I have an updated user manual for you all but I can't take the credit, Iain Bonnes, user ID Nerowolfe, offered to redo the manual and put a lot of time into it, I think he did an excellent job.  K0507 Thanks Iain! 

The previous manual only covered up to v2.3 so this is a major update and covers all the features. :) You can view and download the manual on the following page.

https://www.robo-tank.ca/en/Robo-Tank-Us...al-i9.html

Here's the manual for wiring the equipment.

https://www.robo-tank.ca/manuals/Robo-Ta...ipment.pdf

Hope you all enjoy.
Reply to top
Crazy, but great job!
Reply to top
What's crazy lol?
Reply to top
I do not see the new manual at that link. Just see the front page
Reply to top
Not sure how you get home page, it takes me to the manual. Do you see this

Robo-Tank User Manual
Robo-Tank User Manual 4.05 - Updated Dec 2, 2017

but nothing showing?

I have the PDF embedded but need to find a better method, it seems to use a plugin as I checked on my phone and it says plugin required. Maybe that's why you see nothing because no plugin to view. Should still see the manual header though. There's a link on the left side and bottom of the website as well.
Reply to top
works fine now, and looks good.. makes me think of the old days (almost 2 years ago now) believe that about writing the controller up and making it look good. Never would of guest at all these options back then
Reply to top
A mind blowing 70 pages
That is a lot of reading to do
Reply to top
Yeah it's come a long way and still lots I plan to do, I'll have an update soon with better AC outlet scheduling. Glad you like the manual, 70 pages is a lot but not to bad with all the images. I like the section on calibrating the Atlas circuits, I think that was done well. Iain's doing the other documents as well but he's waiting on me. In a couple weeks there should be something better for explaining all the ports and clarifying everything. Also making a nice instruction manual for assembling a kit.
Reply to top
Great job on the manual. I can tell a lot of work went into getting it ready.
Thanks Rob and Lain!
Reply to top
Iain gets all the credit on this one, I just sent him some images and he got creative. :)
Reply to top