Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo-Tank v5.10 is Ready
Also v4.2 ist jetzt ok , v5.12 startet nicht auch nicht ohne display. Ich habe aber kein preupdate vor der Installation von 5.12 durchgeführt
Reply to top
Ok that's good, unfortunately you'll have to do the pre-update before 5.12 on controller.
Reply to top
Hab ich jetzt gemacht, preupdate auf Controller, v5.12 installiert auch Controller und display , es startet nicht
Reply to top
Did you try that sketch with Start 1-21? After we commented out some lines it started but kept restarting. Try that sketch again with display unplugged and when controller starts plug in display to see if it starts.
Reply to top
Ich weis nicht mehr welche version ich installieren soll , kannst du mir nicht neue Display und Controller platinen verkaufen?
Reply to top
So hab alles ausprobiert, v5.12 starter nicht , irgendwas scheint def. zu sein kannst du mir nicht neue Bords senden , ich bezahle sie auch
Reply to top
I'm really sorry about all this, I don't know how v5 can't start up especially since 4.2 works and you had v5 working. What boards do you have, do you see a Rev letter on the controller board? If you are tired of trying I can sell you new boards however at the moment I don't have any, it'll be a couple weeks till I have them.
Reply to top
Ich habe REV D
Reply to top
That board is getting old but no reason it shouldn't work, it has to be something in the code as it's going in a never ending loop. If you want to try more I can send some sketches.
Reply to top
Ja , gehen wir weiter , sende mir die Skizzen , klasse das du so stark unterstützt .
Reply to top
Well I can't and won't leave you hanging, I'm confident we can get it running.

I sent a sketch to upload to controller, open the IDE serial monitor and verify it gets to "Startup Completed". Then connect the display and see if it starts up.
Reply to top
Hallo Rob, ich habe die Skizze geladen, aber leider ohne Erfolg,seriell Start bis Start 15, habe eeprom web bei Start 16 auskommentiert dannach Start ok, klasse.
Habe dann v5.12 auf Display und Controller geladen, die offizielle Version  und es läuft alles, vielen dank.
Du bist der beste
Reply to top

Hallo Rob, die Robo Tank PH Schaltung ist heute angekommen, hab ich gleich verbaut, alles läuft.
Super Rob, vielen vielen dank.
Ich bin glücklich
Reply to top
Hi Addi, that's wonderful the controller is running and pH circuit arrived, glad to hear everything is ok now. :)
Reply to top
Hallo Rob, heute Abend, ich hatte keine Verbindung mehr zwischen Display und Controller, auch keine Kommunikation über I2C-Geräte, im seriellen Monitor ist kein Start, habe dann v5.12 draufgeladen hab web,eeprom reed auskommentiert,  jetzt wieder alles am laufen ,irgendwo ein fehler in der Skizze für den Controller.
Reply to top
Hi Addi, did you hook up the I2C buffer as well and as close to controller as possible, the shorter the cable the better. Then all the I2C devices should plug into the buffer.
Reply to top
Nein , hab ich noch nicht angeschlossen . Hat der I2C Einfluss auf den Eeprom?
Reply to top
Ok that's good to hear, you will have to put that inline for the pH circuit and anything else you might have plugged in. The eeprom, clock and LED channels are all on I2C so the clock is a good indicator if the I2C drops out as it goes to 2009. So yeah connect the input of buffer as close as possible to SCL/SDA pins on controller and plug pH circuit into it and you should be ok.
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robo-Tank v5.20 is Ready Rob F 51 30,486 05-31-2020, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  Robo-Tank v5.13 is Ready Rob F 61 35,394 06-19-2019, 12:30 AM
  Robo-Tank v5.12 is Ready Rob F 34 22,195 04-30-2019, 12:35 PM
Last Post: fietsenrex
  Robo-Tank v5.0 is Ready Rob F 206 133,072 04-03-2019, 09:18 AM