Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo-Tank v5.10 is Ready
good to know, thats why I had to input a start time and duration :P

temporary works but the schedule doesn't looks like its working
Reply to top
(04-07-2019, 01:13 PM)Dom59 Wrote: Hi Rob,
I preupdated the both controller and display, waited 7 minutes, uploaded sketches. Same result, ASAP I touch screen, it goes black and blocked. Even if I restart. Quite same as Fietsenrex.

Hi Dom, oh no, here we go again lol...

Can you start by sending me output on serial monitor for both display and controller.
Reply to top
(04-07-2019, 01:20 PM)fietsenrex Wrote: good to know, thats why I had to input a start time and duration :P

Exactly, everything for lights is done on that mode, you create the temp modes there as well and toggle them on/off using shortcut on home page dock. Definitely go over that first post, there's lots there.
Reply to top
another issue, I figured lets do a power cycle so everything can get resetted.
but as soon as I powered back on is got stuck and doesn't start anymore..
Reply to top
I assume only one dot on splash, try pressing and holding top left corner, screen will go black which is ok, you should hear a beep after a second or two and the display will restart.
Reply to top
Managed to press the reset on the controller and got it running :)
Reason I Did is was because the CO2 got switched on when it Should have been off
It Should switch on tomorrow at 0700 local But that wasn’t the case as it switched on at 2100 local
Reply to top
Great, so are things ok now?
Reply to top
It appears to be okay.
Powersupply’s for the lights are in the off state as they Should, same for the CO2.
Reply to top
Good to hear. I happened to plug in my router to my test controller again last night and as I was testing the libraries for you I happened to notice when the controller is reset with the internet enabled the display home page starts up with all kinds of crazy numbers showing for temp sensors. If you only restart the display with controller running its ok. So I'll have a fix soon for that.
Reply to top
Hi, version v5.11 is ready for download, the password is the same as 5.10. This only requires the display and controller sketches to be uploaded. If you have the web features enabled with local weather forecast on home page and it doesn't appear when controller is started this update will fix that. Also if you have web enabled and controller starts some of the min/max values for the parameters were wrong, this has been fixed as well.
Reply to top
couldn't find it in the V5.0 post but is it normal that all AC outlets are shown in OFF state when the controller is in automatic mode?
some are on, some are off but it doesn't show correctly.

Also the current light mode is "stuck" on mode 7 which is the last mode from yesterday but it shows the start time of the first light mode and the start time of the last light mode.
I've attached a picture of the screen hopefully it helps.

also next to the dosing I've selected the feeding, it goes to the feeding menu but the icons and feed time aren't shown.
feeder is enabled and the port is activated.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply to top
That's not normal, they should work. Just like v4.2 if you tap the outlets on home page you get the screen to manually turn on/off. When you select one it should change to green/gray with a red M on it. When you go back to home page it should be the same.

I see you have an empty box, I assume you disabled some of the ports on the "hardware connected" screen? For the heck of it can you enable all ports and see if that fixes it.

As for the light mode its normal to be in the last mode as you haven't gotten to your first schedule time yet in the picture, hopefully that cycled ok. However you shouldn't see a 7 unless you put that as a custom name for that mode. The name should be showing.
Reply to top
(04-07-2019, 01:20 PM)Rob F Wrote:
(04-07-2019, 01:13 PM)Dom59 Wrote: Hi Rob,
I preupdated the both controller and display, waited 7 minutes, uploaded sketches. Same result, ASAP I touch screen, it goes black and blocked. Even if I restart. Quite same as Fietsenrex.

Hi Dom, oh no, here we go again lol...

Can you start by sending me output on serial monitor for both display and controller.
 I am trying with v5,11 and let you know details.
Reply to top
Sounds good, I did fixed that problem with screen going black when you touched it if controller wasn't connected but that should have never happened. After you upload on display and controller open the Arduino IDE serial monitor to verify it says v5.11, This should read 50 = 50 and it found SD card.
Reply to top
Rob sorry to ask... but Could you remember me how to proceed with display calibration?
Reply to top
You can ask anything anytime Dom. What display do you have, is it a CPLD as well? You shouldn't have to calibrate.
Reply to top
(04-08-2019, 11:41 AM)Rob F Wrote: You can ask anything anytime Dom. What display do you have, is it a CPLD as well? You shouldn't have to calibrate.

I think so.  MD070SD Eckstein (eBay)
Reply to top
Does the back look like this image? It should also say MD070SD on right side.

https://img.staticbg.com/images/upload/2...%20(4).jpg
Reply to top
(04-08-2019, 12:02 PM)Rob F Wrote: Does the back look like this image? It should also say MD070SD on right side.

https://img.staticbg.com/images/upload/2...%20(4).jpg

Yesssssss
Reply to top
Great, I'm sending you an email to download some files.

Delete all the libraries in your documents/libraries/ folder and copy all the libraries from download over to that directly.

Then upload the v5.11 controller sketch from main download package but in the files I just sent there's a sketch for display, use that one. This should fix touch as well.
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robo-Tank v5.20 is Ready Rob F 51 30,432 05-31-2020, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  Robo-Tank v5.13 is Ready Rob F 61 35,337 06-19-2019, 12:30 AM
  Robo-Tank v5.12 is Ready Rob F 34 22,142 04-30-2019, 12:35 PM
Last Post: fietsenrex
  Robo-Tank v5.0 is Ready Rob F 206 132,817 04-03-2019, 09:18 AM