Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing outlets on Powerbar
Hi Rob, 

I am finally getting to hooking up the powerbar and am trying to find each of the 8 outlets. I have found 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7, but can't find 3 or 8. I am essentially going around with my phone charger trying to see which plug is which outlet.

Any ideas? Thanks again 

(figured I would start a new thread for a new topic)
Reply to top
Those two outlets have a backup port on the main controller labeled "AC1 float" and "AC2 float". Those you can add any type of switch such as a float switch that will shut off the outlets no matter what the Pi says, good for things like ATO pumps. For now you can just add a jumper to each of them. Here's a link explaining.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FtkR...07xjy4285r
Reply to top
(02-24-2023, 08:49 PM)Rob F Wrote: Those two outlets have a backup port on the main controller labeled "AC1 float" and "AC2 float". Those you can add any type of switch such as a float switch that will shut off the outlets no matter what the Pi says, good for things like ATO pumps. For now you can just add a jumper to each of them. Here's a link explaining.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FtkR...07xjy4285r

Ah yes I saw that, but I had "found" outlet 1 + 2 so was a bit confused. Thanks again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kurby-reef's post:
  • Rob F
Reply to top
I think some of those ports are configured wrong in reef-pi which is why the outlet numbers are all over but it's no big deal as they can be configured anyway, just as long as you know which is which. :)
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Power Bar Outlets 1 and 2 not working? Coloredrock 3 2,675 02-02-2022, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  Using powerbar with 3rd party hardware dcartier 1 2,035 01-28-2022, 12:32 PM
  Outlets on power board not working Dukereef 18 8,966 09-17-2020, 01:11 AM