Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12v Relais board
I have two 8-fold relay boards which are operated with 12 volt. Can I connect they normaly to robo tank to operate my 8 fold 240 volt sockets?
206 gallon tank, 42 gallon technic sump, system triton core 7, 8 dosing Pumps, AM Aquarius, AM Reef LED, AM Ocean LED at TC420, AM Temp controller, Skimmer Bubble Magus Curve M7, 3 Tunze flow pumps at Tunze Multi Controller 7096, AM refill system pro
Reply to top
Yes I think the 12v relay will switch with a 5v signal. Just need to power up with 12v.
Reply to top
only to which pins on the robo tank are the 8 relays connected? of the LED channels, I already need 14, ie there are only 2 over
206 gallon tank, 42 gallon technic sump, system triton core 7, 8 dosing Pumps, AM Aquarius, AM Reef LED, AM Ocean LED at TC420, AM Temp controller, Skimmer Bubble Magus Curve M7, 3 Tunze flow pumps at Tunze Multi Controller 7096, AM refill system pro
Reply to top
The controller PCB has some pins on it for the 16 relays, it's separate from the LED channels.
Reply to top
that sounds perfect! So the relay connection is quite normal as on an arduino directly
Reply to top
yeah exactly like an Arduino directly.
Reply to top