Shipping & Returns
- We ship worldwide, be sure to check with your local authorities for importing electronic parts and equipment. You are responsible for paying all taxes and custom fees charged during shipping.
- Canada and United States get a real-time shipping quote with expected delivery date based on the shipping options you choose. The delivery date is estimated by Canada Post and out of my control.
- For the rest of the world shipping is weight based, you can view the shipping cost when viewing the shopping cart. All shipments are via Canada Post Airmail which typically takes 6-10 business days to most urban areas. There is no tracking, if you require tracking it cost an extra $35, contact me if this is something you want.
- All electronic components are shipped in Static Bags for protection and everything is well packaged.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for order to be shipped as it needs to be assembled and tested.
You can find information about each shipping service using the following link.
- You may return any new, unopened item within 7 days of delivery for a full refund minus shipping fee, you are responsible for shipping the item back to us. Please allow 1-3 business days to process your refund once the returned package reaches us, all refunds will be sent via Paypal to the email address the payment was made.
- You may also return any defective items within 30 days of delivery for a replacement part.
- You are responsible for shipping the item back at your cost, you can choose any method you want, be sure you contact me before sending anything back for more details. Parts sent back will be sent Air mail at my expense.
- All displays and kits assembled are fully tested. You can also have your Arduinos included in the kit mounted and tested as well.
Please see the Terms and Conditions page for more details.
Last Edited on August 9, 2016