This is a fully assembled Robo-Tank Controller and includes a 7" touch screen, 8 outlet AC Power Bar and all cables required to run it.
The kit comes with 120v-240v North America AC outlets (Type B) but you can select the style for your country on the right side.
Cases are 3D printed using PLA filament, they're strong, durable and look pretty good for 3D printing. You can choose any color you want by selecting an option on the right side, if no option is selected black will be shipped.
This kit includes the following, options are extra.
- Robo-Tank Controller (fully assembled and tested)
- 7" Touch Screen (fully assembled and tested)
- Screw Terminal Connectors (15 pieces)
- 15ft High Quality Flexible Cat5e 24awg Copper Ethernet Patch Cable (for connecting display)
- 6ft USB Cable (for connecting power bar)
- 12v 5amp DC Adapter with AC Power Cable (120v-240v AC input)
- Heavy Duty AC Power Cord (for powering up AC Power Bar)
- DS18B20 Waterproof Digital Temperature Sensor Probe - 5 meter cable
- DS18B20 Digital Temperature Sensor (no cable included)
- DHT22/AM2302 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor - (no cable included)
- Free Software Updates
** Kit requires the following parts and are not included in the package
- Standard Ethernet patch cable for internet connection
** If you don't select North American AC Outlets you need to supply two AC power cords which you can buy locally at any computer store.
The enclosures in the images will be similar to what you receive, due to 3D printing they all look slightly different but will be similar
Robo-Tank DIY Aquarium Controller Kit - Plug and Play
- Product Code: RoboDeluxeP&P
- Availability: In Stock
- $469.95 USD