Photosensitive resistance is the resistance of a semiconductor material, the conductivity change when light intensity varies.
Photoresistor is widely used in toys, lamps, cameras and other industries.
- Model: GL5516
- Maximum voltage: 150V, DC
- Maximum wattage: 90mW
- Operating temperature: -30°C ~ 70°C
- Spectral peak: 540nm
- Bright resistance (10Lux) (KΩ): 5 - 10
- Dark resistance: 0.5 MΩ
- 100λ10: 0.5
- Response time: 20ms (Rise), 30ms (Down)
- Resistance illumination: 2
5MM GL5516 Light Dependent Resistor Photoresistor LDR
- Product Code: GL5516
- Availability: In Stock
- 10 or more $0.37 USD