Never have a flood or let your aquarium level drop with this Automatic Top Off (ATO) system for Robo-Tank.
The ATO comes with 2 float switches, one is for monitoring the water level and another is used as a backup. The main float switch can be replaced with an Arduino based analog or digital water sensor if you so desire.
The controller also has a backup timer system built in. This ensures a pump will still be turned off in the event both sensors fail. If this was to ever happen the ATO system is disabled and won't run again until the ATO system is restarted on the display. Timer can be adjusted in the settings. You can also configure email alerts so you know when the ATO starts and stops.
Also included is a 4 piece adjustable mounting bracket for the ATO sensors. Each of the pieces are designed to be placed on any side of the bracket allowing you to customize to any tank. The bracket is strong and 3D printed using PLA.
The kit includes a small yet powerful submersible water pump which fits through a 5-gallon bucket lid cap.
- Operates at 6-15v DC (runs at 12v)
- 1.2 Amps Max Current Draw
- Maximum Lift of 5 Meters
- Maximum Flow Rate of 840 L/Hour
- Water Outlet Outer Diameter is 12mm
- Water Outlet Inner Diameter is 9.7mm
- Cable Length is 1.5 meters
- Pump is 98x38mm in Size
Kit includes the following.
- 1 - Submersible Water Pump
- 2 - Reversible Float Switches
- 1 - 4-piece 3D Printed Adjustable Mounting Bracket with Nuts and Bolts
DIY Automatic Top Off Kit - ATO
- Product Code: ATOkit
- Availability: In Stock