This is the Robo-Tank 120-v240v AC power bar in a DIY format. All the surface components are mounted, your job is to solder all the through hole components and connectors. If you have experience with basic soldering such as header pins you should have no trouble with this. Here's a link to the assembly manual so you see what's involved.
Available with North American and Australian outlets, both are 240v compatible so adapters for your country can be used.
- AC Power Bar Kit
- 1 – Robo-Tank AC Power Bar Circuit Board
- 8 – Relays
- 8 – AC outlets - select style on right side
- 8 – Suppression Capacitors
- 1 – Electrolytic Capacitor
- 8 – Resistors
- 2 – Fuse holder clamps
- 1 – 10 amp fuse
- 1 – AC/DC converter
- 1 – DB9 male socket
- 1 – IEC-320 AC power socket
- 24 – m2.5 x 6mm screws
- 2 – m2.1 x 16mm screws
- Straight Through DB9 9 pin Serial cable to connect power bar to controller - EXAMPLE
- AC Power Cord to power up AC power bar - EXAMPLE
3D Printed Case
I've designed a case to house the AC power bar that you can 3D print yourself or order one on the right side of the page. If you purchase a case there many be small defects due to 3D printing but any will be minor and only have a visual effect.
8 Outlet AC Power Bar Circuit Board
The AC power bar circuit board can handle 10 Amp at 120v - 240v, The power bar has no wires internally and is protected with a replaceable 10 Amp fuse. Each of the 8 relays are protected with a heavy duty snubber so they won't be damaged from inductive loads such as motors.
- 8 switchable outlets
- On board 5x20mm replaceable 10 Amp fuse
- 120v - 240v AC Input / Output
- Each outlet can support up to 10 Amps
- Power Bar can support up to 10 Amps maximum between all 8 outlets
- Heavy duty snubbers protecting 5 relays from inductive loads
- Connects to controller using a straight through DB9 9 pin Serial cable (not included)
Robo-Tank 120v-240v AC Power Bar DIY Kit
- Product Code: AC_DIY
- Availability: In Stock