Introductory Offer - An Amazing ATO at an Amazing Price
* Currently offering free module assembly - $25 valueThe basic DIY kit for the showing price includes the following parts and requires basic soldering skills, you can view the detailed assembly manual below for details.
- Robo-Tank ATO circuit board ready for power and tested
- High quality strong 3D printed case with lid (lid available without mounting tabs)
- Laser printed face plate for case (requires any type of glue to mount on case)
- 6 – 6mm Screws
- 1 – 1x6 male header pins
- 1 – 2x6 male header pins
- 1 – Capacitor
- 3 – LEDs
- 2 – USB sockets
- 1 – Buzzer
- 1 – DC 2.1mm x 5.5mm power socket
- 3 – 3 pin socket + 3 pin pluggable screw terminal connectors
- 2 – 2 pin socket + 2 pin pluggable screw terminal connectors
- 6 – Pluggable header pin jumpers
- 1 – Heat shrink tubing
The follow parts are not including in the basic kit but are required. They can be added using the options on the right side if you require these parts or you can source them yourself.
- Sensors (see note below)
- Sensor Mounting Bracket
- DC Water Pump 6v - 24v
- Water Tubing
- DC Power Supply, 9v - 24v with enough current to support your pump
*Note: With the current promotion you'll receive the module fully assembled as the images above however you still need to add the plugable screw terminal connectors to the sensors and extend the cable if required, I don't want to take all the fun out.
Click to view the ATO details
Click to download the Robo-Tank ATO System User Manual
Click to download the Robo-Tank ATO System DIY Assembly Manual
Note: The ATO requires at least 1 float switch, and 2 other sensors to function, another optional sensor can be added to monitor the reservoir or used as additional protection for the ATO. The sensors displayed below are readily available and all compatible with the system however the Optical Water Level Sensors are recommended for the ATO feature and the Non-Contact Water Sensor is great for monitoring the reservoir. The sensors available do have short cables so you will likely need to extend them.
2 Year Warranty
Like the industry leading competitors you can be at ease with your Robo-Tank ATO System as its comes with a 2 year warranty, if the ATO module fails simply contact us and ship it back and it'll be repaired or replaced in a timely fashion. Please note the warranty doesn't cover abuse or water damage and the water pump, power supply and sensors are only covered for 3 months.
Robo-Tank DIY Auto Top Off System - ATO
- Product Code: exp_ato_diy
- Availability: 15
- $94.95 USD