This is the deluxe controller with a pH circuit fully assembled for reef-pi. Although this is plug and play you still need to load Reef-pi on your Raspberry Pi and plug it into the controller. The controller board will be mounted in the case, you just need to remove the lid and the Raspberry Pi plugs in. Here's a link to the manual showing how to do it.
The controller has a fully isolated pH circuit built in, simply plug in any pH probe with a BNC connector and you're ready to accurately monitor your pH.
- Deluxe controller installed in 3D printed case
- Face plate installed on case
- Optical sensor extension board installed in 3D printed case
- 21 2-4 pin pluggable screw terminal connectors
- 3ft USB-A Male to Male cable
- Raspberry Pi Zero W, Pi 3 or Pi 4 - EXAMPLE
- 12v DC power adapter to power up the controller and Raspberry Pi, between 3-10 Amps depending on the DC equipment you connect - EXAMPLE
- If you want to monitor pH you need a probe - EXAMPLE
3D Printed Case
The controller comes in a 3D printed case, choose your choice of color on the right side and select which Raspberry Pi you'll be using as the case is custom to it. There many be small defects due to 3D printing but any will be minor and only have a visual effect.
Ports, Ports and more Ports
There are a total of 40 ports, as the board comes you can connect any any combination of the following up to a count of 40.
- Up to 24 relays for AC outlets
- Up to 8 DC powered devices (12v default, with external power supply 6v-30v)
- Up to 21 digital sensors
- Up to 8 5v/10 PWM or Analog ports
- DS18B20 temperature sensors (multiple sensors technically share a port and can only use one port)
- Up to 4 pH circuits
This is how I've allocated the ports using specific connectors to make connections easy. The above list reflects what can actually connect to these ports, these are only labels. For example, after 16 relays you would use some 5v PWM ports or use some relay ports for more digital sensors.
- 16 Relays for AC Outlets - two DB9 serial sockets
- 7 Heavy Duty DC Ports - each port has a 2 pin pluggable screw terminal connector
- 1 Auto Feeder Port (standard DC) - uses a 3 pin pluggable screw terminal connector
- 3 Emergency Backup Float Switch Ports - uses a 2 pin pluggable screw terminal connector
- 3 Digital Sensor Ports - each port has a 3 pin pluggable screw terminal connector
- 3 Digital Sensor Ports - uses a USB-A female socket
- 8 Configurable 5v/10v PWM or Analog Ports - uses two 4 pin pluggable screw terminal connectors
- 3 DS18B20 Temperature Ports - 3 use a 3 pin pluggable screw terminal connector, 4 use header pins
Reef-pi Deluxe Aquarium Controller Fully Assembled
- Product Code: reefpiPPd
- Availability: In Stock
- $129.95 USD
|DS18B20 Waterproof Digital Temperature Sensor Probe 3 meter cable||+ $7.95 USD|
|Optical Water Level Sensor||+ $8.95 USD|
|Reversible Float Switch||+ $2.95 USD|
|XKC-Y25-V Non-Contact Water Sensor||+ $13.49 USD|